Tuesday, November 27, 2018

"This Boy"
By Di Garling


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
 Today I have another boy layout to share with you.

Since we had our grandson I have really started enjoying doing boy layouts again.
I used to do lots of boy pages & these days I am enjoying them all over again.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"This Boy" title
Mini Hot Air Balloons
Steampunk Corner
Gears


For the "This Boy" title I firstly base coated it with white 
acrylic paint & then coloured it with some Distress Ink.
 

I really love this "Steampunk Corner" & as you can see I have
used it a little differently to how you would normally use a corner. 

All the cogs & gears were treated the same way....
.
#1.  Dab some texture paste randomly on the cogs.

#2.  Next I wiped them over with some brown ink & then some
black ink randomly.

#2.  Next up I brushed some copper spray over them and set aside to dry.
 


I have coloured the little "Mini Hot Air Balloon" with Distress Ink too.
 

A few extra "Gears" tucked in here & there around the layout.
 

My paper & flowers are from 49and Market.
 

Hope you like my layout today.
See you back here again in a couple of weeks.

Until then.