Friday, October 19, 2018

Halloween by Elena Martynova

Happy Halloween to everybody!!!
 Since we are in October & 2 Crafty Chipboard have some REALLY COOL Halloween
 themed chipboard pieces!
I thought it would be a perfect time to create this canvas!
My family doesn't celebrate Halloween, but I still like to do something for the this holiday.

I've used bits of
Chicken Barbed Wire Small 
 to decorate the edges of the canvas.
 It is painted with black acrylic paint and covered with Prima Metallique Wax White Gold


 Figurines of the witch, the cat and the pot I took from a Halloween Set 3 

Started with adding a bit of texture paste to Graveyard Tree with bats.
 Then covered black paint and Prima  Sparks - Unicorn's Hair. 


 I coated the gravestones with craquelure varnish to create the effect of old cracked tombstones.


 Look at this gorgeouse Halloween Night Title!
 I really like how the letters "L" put on funny shoes!

2 Crafty Chipboard used:


I'll be back again next month..
Till then HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!