Thursday, September 27, 2018

More 2Crafty Chipboard Inspiration
By Di Garling
"Life Is Short - Take The Journey"



Hi there friends, Di Garling here with you today & I have some more
inspiration to share using our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.

 2Crafty Chipboard Product Used...
"Take the Journey" - title
Mini Checkerboard Pieces
"Old Fence" 
Mini Bicycles


I started off by using this NEW RELEASE title, I thought it would be perfect for my page.

Now all the chipboard I have used has all been treated the same.

#1. I painted all the chippies with a coat of metallic copper acrylic paint.
#2. Then I used some blue acrylic paint sponged on here & there to create
some interest. 


I thought this "Mini Bicycle" 
was the perfect piece to go with the title.

The "Old Fence Panel" is another great chippie piece
& adds a touch of realism. A perfect piece for layering.

I have also added two little Flair badges to my layout too.
I shouted myself a badge making machine & so now all my layouts 
can have little custom made flair badges. Just a nice little touch.

Here you can see a piece of the "Checkerboard Bits"
 that I have tucked in amongst my layers too. 


All these lovely brown flowers are from 49and Market.

Well thats all from me today.
 I do hope you like my layout.

Until next time.