Thursday, June 7, 2018

Timeless - Emma's First June share


Hello all you amazing 2Crafty fans, 
Emma here today sharing a layout inspired by a gorgeous image I found on
 Pinterest and of course the amazing inspiration the Chipboard gives me.


I chose pieces that I really wanted to compliment the photo. 

These are those pieces...





My title chippy I coated in ink and then painted it with 
Prima Art Alchemy in unicorn dreams. Ah-ma-zing!! 


How gorgeous is this butterfly!!! 
I decided to emboss this butterfly in black to shimmer but blend in with the page. 


Then my decorative frame I used half around the photo that I painted and the branch 
I embossed this in a antique moss green. 
Thanks so much for joining me today. 
I look forward to seeing you all towards the end of the month with another creation. 
Till then, Em xx