Wednesday, November 1, 2017

VIDEO Tutorial and Layout - November Inspirations
By Sandra Bernard

''Love''

 Hello 2crafty fans...
Today, I have a mixed media steampunk tutorial to show you.
I hope you'll  like all the steps I made in the video. If you need extra tips, just ask me. 

 2crafty chipboard used...
Clock face frames
Giants gears
Circle stack
Mini hot air balloons
Steampunk gears medium
Gears
Vintage clock hands
Vintage keys
Light bulbs
Arrow words set 2






TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE...


For this project I used a 12x12 chipboard as background. I glued all my chipboards,
(Clock face frames 12x12, Giants gears, circle stack, mini hot air balloons, 
steampunk gears medium, gears, Vintage clock hands and light bulbs)
with multipurpose medium gel onto my background. 


I covered the whole project with white gesso.
   All the edges of the chipboards were painted with matte blue and pistachio paint. 


 Then, I painted the outlines of my project with red cafeine paint
 and I removed some paint with a baby's wipe.




 Then, I used metallic bronze to make a patina effect. 




 With the aim of achieving better colors together for a better finish,
I sprayed pearl brown mist on the project.




 Some flowers, badge, textures were used to create the arrangement. 

The title: ''love'' from Arrow words set 2 had been color with some paint to fit with the layout.




''Adorable''

For my second layout this month, I wanted to make a full
 textured, romantic, organic layout. 

2Crafty chipboard products used...
Corner elegant set
Chloe's vines
Adorable script front



For this layout, I used only a very small amount of mediums. I only added
 some green mist on the background to give an organic touch.  


I put some different foam organic that we use in botany. 


I placed the two pieces from cornet elegant set to create a dynamic design. 


I used Chloe's vines to matt my picture and giving them a movement.
They seems attached to the corner elegant set.


I left the chipboard natural to fit with my layout. and I added some drops of gesso at the very end...



See you next month 
san xx