Friday, February 10, 2017

Mini New Release - Feb 2017

Morning followers

Well it has been a little while since we have had some new designs, so I thought I'd 
pop in and share what is New for this Month.

New products will be loaded over the weekend, so let your local retailer know if there
is anything here you'd like ordered.  

Sorry for the terrible photos, it is pouring rain, so it was hard to get any good shots
today, not to mention I think I'm the worlds worst photographer, but I'm sure you get
 the general idea !!



New Fine Words, Triangle Cluster, Grid Bits and New Word Arrows.


Ada's Flourishes, Grid panel, Frankie's Frames, Trudi's Vine


Sabine's Frame Set, Alexia's Corners, Ornate Chunky Hearts, Gabby's Border



Titles, always a great addition to the page, and 2Crafty has loads to choose from.

Hopefully, I'll be back in a few weeks with some more new pieces.

Vanessa