Tuesday, January 31, 2017

An Extra Layout
By Tammy Klingner


I've just popped in to share an extra layout using lots of fabulous 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
 It's titled "Hello"
 
 This layout is about meeting the fabulous Wilna Furstenberg!
  I was lucky enough to attend a retreat last year that she attended here in Australia.
  Whilst there I got to take a couple of her classes, and really enjoyed getting to know her.
She is gracious, sweet, funny, bubbly and of course super talented and inspiring.
 
Isn't it just the best when you meet someone who inspires you and they are
 all you imagined and more! This page is about that.
 
I used one of Wilna's techniques for the background - painting directly onto white cardstock.
 
I then went crazy adding lots of gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
I used the following:
Mini Branches
Viney Circle Frames
Gigi Flowers
Hello title
 


 
I painted the "Mini Branches" black and did the same with the top only of the "Gigi flowers".
 
 
 
I painted the base of the "Gigi Flowers" white and also the "Hello title".
 
 
I embossed the "Viney Circle Frame" with a gorgeous shabby chic embossing powder.
The hints of pink and gold look wonderful.
 
 
I layered up the "Gigi Flowers" and added to one side of the "Viney Circle Frame".
 
I hope you enjoyed this bright, happy page. 
 I really enjoyed creating it.
 
You can visit my Blog HERE
 

Much love
xx