Monday, August 15, 2016

'Remember'
Layout by Rachael Funnell

'Remember'
  'Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle'


Hello! 2 Crafty fans...
Today I get to share this layout I was inspired to create for 7 Dots Studio
for their current July/August challenge...




 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used...
Lace heart frame
Angel Wings
Flying bird
2016

As a mother, you are always trying your best to support your children
 though life...  one of my favorite quotes & one I tend to say to my girl more
 & more these days is......
  'Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle'

I wanted the chipboard pieces to make a statement without doing too much 
to them, so I have given them all a good coat of gesso!

The GORGEOUS & one of my faves is the Lace Heart frame.




a very CUTE little Flying bird....


This delicate Wing from the Angel Wings Set.
 

& a 2016 date.


That's it from my today... BUT!
I will be back later in the month with my August projects, till then....   
Happy scrapping peeps!