Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Layout, A Card & A Goodbye
With Ros Madley


"This Face Makes My Heart Smile"


Hi there friends,
 
Before we start...
Please remember while your here be sure you have
become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.

This page started as a need to water colour.
I stamped out a row of one of my fave stamps and coloured with some water pastels.


I have used one circle from the from the 6x6 Circle frames and a couple of scrap pieces
 from the inside of Revolution Circles.  I have used a black texta to draw a border around
 the edges of these. I have mounted a large Tag on top of the circles. 
This has been painted with a metallic gold paint.


The photo has been positioned inside a Jenna Frame which
 has been coloured with a black Big Brush pen.

I used the same pen to colour the This Face Makes My Heart Smile title and
then heat embossed this with iridescent powder.  It’s given the title a glittery
 multi coloured layer that looks fab.










"4 You - Card"

I wanted to keep my chipboard black and white for my card.  By sticking to these 
basic colours, the chipboard doesn’t get lost on the bright background.


The number 4 from the 12x12 Numbers pack, the loopy word you and the bird from 
Tree with Sparrows  have been painted with a light coat of gesso.


 I have also used Harlequin Clumps and a Circle Dot Frame.

These have been coloured with my go to black Big Brush pen.





You, loopy font (unit of 3)

These are  my last Design Team projects for 2Crafty Chipboard.

Thank you everyone for your gorgeous words and support over the
past 12 months.
It's been fabulous ♥


Photobucket