Sunday, February 15, 2015

Still More February Inspiration
By Di Garling


"A Moment Captured"

Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
The 2Crafty Chipboard
design team girls are guests this month over at
C.S.I. (Color, Stories, Inspiration)
& I have based my layout on their Case File # 155.
 
 
CSI Case File #155
 
These are the 2Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used.
 
6"Circle Revolution Frames
Corner Ivy
A Moment Captured-Title
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars


 
To start with I have used "A Moment Captured" title. This is one of the
 hundreds of great titles that 2Crafty have.
All the chippie pieces on this layout  I have used were firstly coated with gesso, 
followed by a wipe over with some ink in a hit & miss fashion. This creates
a great "watercolour" type of effect.


Here you can see I have chopped up the chippie "Corner Ivy"  into four pieces.
I have wiped a little glue here & there on this piece & sprinkled a scattering of
matching microbeads. Creates great texture.


I left the "6" Circle Revolution Frame" just plain white.

 
I have also added a few "ATC Tiny Hearts" which were simply inked in a distress ink.
These are the perfect little accessory on any layout.



 


  Well thats all from me today.
See you back here again next month.
Until then.
 

  And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket