Monday, February 23, 2015

Marilyn's February Projects & Video Tutorial!

CANVAS


Hello everyone! Marilyn  here with you today to share some projects that
 I made with the fabulous 2Crafty Chipboards.

  My first project is a canvas. I've been coloring these beautiful Blooms girls 
 with Copics lately and this girl "Emily" inspired me to create a canvas
 using all these wonderful chippies. I made a video tutorial !!

I started creating a design  with the "1.5 inch Hexagon" that I covered with

 a coat of gesso and then I painted with Color Bloom-Cobalt color.



 I have applied, to the Giant Gears, Chain Lengths  and  Light Bulbs some 
embossing powder in Silver and Pewter colors to create a metal look and I love it!




I used the "Live it Up" title that I also embossed in Pewter.



"You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey"


My second project is a layout that I used the Frame Handrawn  Heart to frame 
my photo, & to make it the focal point of my page. I embossed all my chippies
 with sugar & spice and gold embossing powder to create a vintage gold tone.
 I made this page with the Coffee Break collection by Prima.


I used a different techniques to the title  
"You Make me Happy Title"  
 to create different tones of color.



I gave the final touch to my page with The "Funky Heart Swirls"
  that I added to my flower clusters.




"Escape"


My third project is a tag that I made from two postcards
 from  "The Archivist" collection by Prima. I cut and painted the
 "Square Collage Panel"  with Black Chalkboard paint
 and the "escape" word from the "mini word set", too.




I love the "Mini Cameras" chippies and it goes perfectly with my tag
&  I simply just applied  distress ink in Vintage photo to it..

Here's my video tutorial...enjoy it!!



And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket