Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year - Stacey's January Shares

Hi there, well here we are, 2015 is here already :)
  I hope you have had a lovely festive season! 
 I am sharing 2 layouts today and a canvas piece.

My first creation today is of myself and my bestie (that I do not get to see enough)!!
  I am going to give this layout to her.  Anyway, I have used lots of gorgeous chippies
 here with a pretty colour palette.  I am sure she will love it!


"Treasure"


The 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Skeleton Leaves
Birdcage #3
Polaroid Asst. Frames
Mini Word Set 1
Moroccan Panel

I layered the word Treasure from the Mini Word Set 1 and applied a
little Gesso to it along with some gold paint.


Oh these Skeleton Leaves are gorgeous tucked in here with my flowers.
 I dipped them in some fine gold glitter.







I cut the Moroccan Panel up into several pieces and layered into my creation.
  I applied Gesso to it and then added some Shimmerz sprays and Inklingz to it.
 I also added the Polaroid Asst Frame into my flower cluster.  I painted it with gold
 paint and sprinkled pink glitter on it's edges. 



The Birdcage #3 was added on top of the embellishments on the left hand side of the page. 
 After adding Gesso I sprayed it with Shimmerz Coloringz in the colour Peachy Keen.
 I applied some Mica Flakes in gold to the cage also.  I applied some Beets Me
 Inklingz to the bird and adhered with foam tape.




My second creation today is a canvas.  Let's just watch the waves crash.
 
"Sea"


The following 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces were used on this canvas:
Line Words - Summer Boarders
Gears
Tiny Leaf Stems
I treated the Gears with lots of white paint and then blended in to the creation
with Shimmerz products along with some Alcohol Ink.  I also added some
 Art Ingredients Glass Beads in Zinc.






I placed the Tiny Leaf Stems around the journal card.  I gave them a thick coat of
 Gesso and then applied some Mica Flakes in Granite to the stems.  Some of the ink
 that was flicked on later also gave the stems a nice effect.









I placed a Line Word - Sea along my embellishments.  I dabbed on some Gesso
 and then applied some Shimmerz Coloringz in Well Blue Me Down.  





My last share today is my very last creation for Once Upon A Sketch.
  I created something festive in not so traditional colours.
"Dear Santa"


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Music Notes
Christmas Polaroid Frame Set
6" Clock Face Frame

To the top right hand side of the layout I added a Christmas Polaroid Frame. 
 I applied some Shimmerz Inklingz (watercolours) to the sides.


I layered the Music Notes throughout the page, on top of flowers and string.
 I applied Gesso to them and then coated them in some clear/white glitter for a frosty feel.


I have layered lots of paper underneath my photo for a photo mat.  I placed the
6" Clock Face Frame into those layers.  Once again it was covered in Gesso
 and Shimmerz was added randomly to it after covering my photo up.






Some more Music Notes placed here.




 Thank you for stopping by today, I hope I have inspired you to use all the
 wonderful pieces 2 Crafty has to offer. 
 
 
 
And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au
 
 
 
Photobucket