Monday, February 10, 2014

Lots of Love By Felicity Wilson

Hi everyone :) 
Felicity here today sharing a few creations. 
My first layout, I created something that is a bit funky and filled with love. 
 
"Love"

2 Crafty items used
Rose Stems
Frame Loppy Love Hearts
Silhouette Hearts
Love - Loppy font Title

I love the "Heart loopy Love Frame".  I coated it  in gesso, then some 
mica beads followed by acrylic paint.
 It gives it a little shimmer. 
 
 
I did something similar with the" Love" word, I used black ink, 
then some mica beads and a white pen to outline. 
 
 
With the "Rose Stem", I used coloured pencils, to make it a
 little softer and then outlined again with a black pen. 
 
 

 
"Together in 2014 Canvas"

For my second creation, I created a canvas for my mother-in-law for her birthday.
 
  2 Crafty products used:
Together loopy font
2014
ATC picket fence
Soft Feather Set
 
I inked the "Together" word so that it would pop and be noticeable.
 
 
With the "Soft  Feathers" I just applied gesso and then dipped them in glitter.
 
 
With the "ATC picket fence"  I used distress ink on the raw chipboard.
 
 
 

" Love you"
 
 My last creation today. 
 
2 Crafty products used :
Love you-Title
Hearts
Butterfly Frames
 
I went a bit crazy with gesso and glitter on all my chipboard. 
 I love the shimmer it gives here.
 
 
Hope something has inspired you to create with our chipboard.
Happy February :)
 XO 
 
Photobucket