Saturday, August 31, 2013

Jane's August Cards


Hi everyone, Jane here again with two cards to share.




My first card I sprayed  a Feather piece with a selection of Glimmer Mists,
 I just love this delicate detail of this "Feather". Unfortunately I don't have 
a flashy camera and only use my iPhone to take pictures, so you can't
 see the glimmery effect of the colours, but trust me it's there and
 it's beautiful!! The "Dream" Loopy Font was sprayed with Glimmer Mist 
sunflower and the paper is from the Studio Calico Sundrifter collection.


 
The second card is for my Mother-in-law for her birthday,
 I coloured  the "Bunches Of Roses" piece with Copic markers then
 back the open areas using a range of Echo Park Here & Now papers.
 It's a fiddly technique but well worth the effort!!The 'Birthday' is from the
 "Card Sentiments" pack which I once again coated with 
Glimmer Mist sunflower. Hope you like them, have fun playing with
 your chipboard!!
 
 Thanks for looking.
Happy creating
 Jane x
 
 
Photobucket