Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Cards with Jane Clark

Hi everyone, it's Jane here sharing two cards with you. 
My first card titled 'Smile' is made with a collection of fabulous flower pieces -  
 Dandelions,
  Lavender shrub
 Shrub Set 1, 2 & 3
 I coated them all with a range of coloured
 embossing powders, how delicious do they look? The fine details of these are just
stunning and I can see myself using these a lot!! 
 


 I have attached the pieces using PVA glue and layered them over each other to create a field
 of flowers. I coated the 'Smile' loopy font with silver embossing powder and added
 that on top.



My second card is a play with fonts. This idea popped into my head instantly when
 I saw these chipboard glasses, I just fell in love with them and needed to make this
 fun and quirky styled card!


Well I hope you enjoyed them and that  I've given you some inspiration.
 Cheers and happy creating!
Jane xxx



Photobucket