Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Sweet" by Nina

Hi 2Crafty followers,

today i am 'really happy' to share with you a creation using 2Crafty chipboard.  I say really happy, because i have been computerless for over a week, and was unable to post my creations for a short period of time .... ;-(   Not only am i happy to be back in the land of cyberspace, but really happy to share my creations using 2Crafty with you once again.

so, without further ado ... here is my creation!



For this layout, firstly, i have used the Doiley Border and one of the Doiley's.  Both of these pieces i have covered with glimmermist. 

I have also used the Swirly Sweet Title.  I painted the title with white acrylic paint and then outlined the outer edge of the title with a black sharpie pen.  I really, really love the 2Crafty chipboard titles.  They are perfect for adding a title or quote to your creations.




Be sure to keep checking out the 2Crafty website, and see what an amazing range of products are available.  If there is something that catches your eye, be sure to let your local stockist know!!

Thanks for stopping by the blog.
Happy Scrapping!!
Smiles, Nina.