Sunday, April 1, 2012

So Happy Together LO - Nina

wow, April already!!  this year is certainly swiftly moving forward!!  it feels like it was just Christmas and yet here we are gearing up to celebrate Easter!

anyways, today I am back to share another project using 2Crafty chipboard.

I have used both the "Sybill's Name Plate" and the "Corner Emily" to add some 2Crafty WOW to my layout.


I added colour to the chipboard pieces using some Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Colour: Barn Door) by directly applying the ink pad directly to the chipboard suface, and continued dabbing colour from the ink pad until i was happy with the coverage and colour.
Next I heat set the colour added to the chipboard using my heat gun.  I then proceeded to cover the chipboard pieces with versamark ink, followed by a covering of clear embossing powder, which I then heat set also.



The end result looks awesome!!  Next time you are playing with some 2Crafty chipboard, have a go at embossing it!!


Till next time,
Smiles, Nina.