Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cherished Moments - Anthea

This photo means a lot to me
Sadly we lost my dad a few years ago
It wasnt until I was looking through my baby album that I realised how few photos I had of him and myself

It is where this hobby mean so much to me
I get to scrap these photos that are very special to myself and my family.
I love that I can share this with them too.


On this layout I have used the "Cherished Moments" title
I have sprayed it with an October Afternoon sprinkler and then lightly rubbed over it with pinecone Ink.
I then coated the piece in Dimensional Magic to give it that lovely shine.


I have also used a Vintage Bird.
I have painted the bird using a range of colours, blending them in together untill I was happy.
I then used some Opan Dust on some of the bird to give it a little bit of a shimmer.


Anthea