Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blessing - Kerryn

Morning scrappers!
I've been playing with pink again, just releasing some inner girlie.
It always helps having plenty of photos of my gorgeous nieces on hand.

I've had the Floral Frame sitting on my desk for a few weeks, eager to use it, but not quite sure how I wanted to use it.

Well yesterday I had a 2Crafty light bulb moment.

I cut the Floral Frame in half, I know more chipboard abuse, sorry :)
I gave the chipboard a base coat of cream paint and then left it to dry while I started the page. Once dry I swiped it over with metallic gold and pink inks to highlight certain areas. To finish off the effect I then covered it with Rock Candy Distress Crackle paint. Matches in well with the papers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is my finished page, featuring my sweet little Great Niece, Alexis.
Hope her Mummy and Daddy like it.

You are such a blessing

Photobucket

Hope you enjoy what is left of the weekend :)