Sunday, July 17, 2011

Celebrate today - Kerryn

Morning Scrappers!

I've been having a very creative weekend for a change and 2Crafty chipboard was never far away. I am really loving the new titles released recently, so they are featuring on a lot of my projects.

Today I want to share a page featuring my gorgeous boy and his 2nd cousin Alexis. He just adores her.

I used the title Celebrate today inked in black.

Photobucket

Then I have used the smaller of the two frames included in the 12x12 sheet of Postage Stamps frames, LOVE these!!
Now it was too big to put through the BigShot in one piece, but I decided I only wanted to emboss parts of the frame. So I put each corner into the dotted folder and put it through as far as I could. Looks pretty cool! I have lightly inked with a brick colour inkpad and then brushed some of the raised parts with black. I have doodled a stitched frame around the etchede part of the frame.

Photobucket

Here is the finished project.

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping by the 2Crafty blog today, remember to let you LSS know what 2Crafty chipboard you want them to order.