Saturday, June 4, 2011

Here Kitty - Kerryn

I have a fun page to share today using a few different chipboard pieces from
2 Crafty. The gorgeous little Jungle Animals have been staring at me for weeks and I could no longer resist.

I grabbed the little tiger from the packet and gave him a treatment of ink, glimmermist, pens and some stickles. I think he looks pretty cute and compliments the photos taken last year at Australia Zoo.

Photobucket

I have cut a flower spray into 2 pieces to place under the photos, they have been inked and glossy accented and then the wrought iron fence underneath has been inked in black and then stamped with gold.
Hoping all the layers have given my page a bit of depth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is the finished page, how impressive are these creatures!
I was rapped how well these photos came out considering the glass that was between them and me

Photobucket