Thursday, February 17, 2011

Razor Rider - Kerryn

Hi there, Kerryn here again to share a mix of old and new 2 Crafty chipboard with you today.

Firstly, what did you think of yesterday's new releases?
Aren't they all gorgeous!
I have too many favourites to name, but let me say I am one very content scrapper.

Last night I started with the Zig Zag border frame. I LOVE these frames!
I have used two on my layout, one to frame a photo and the other to hold some other embellies as a feature.
Both frames have been inked with Brilliance Ink, lightly stamped with a Tim Holtz splotches stamp using black ink and then I have randomly highlighted the points of the frame with a darker ink.

Photobucket

You will also see a few chipboard pieces from the Skateboarding multi pack to jazz up the page. They have been inked and then some of the features highlighted with my pens.
Always love getting my hands dirty! LOL!

Photobucket

And here is the final product, my boy cruising on his razor!
Best christmas present EVER!!.....apparently :)

Photobucket

Until next time, catch ya!