Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An all day crop with Vanessa in Sydney

Date: Saturday 12th February

Time: 9.30am to 9.30pm

Where: Gymea Baptist Church Conference Facilities

2-4 Tea Gardens Avenue

Kirrawee

Cost: $30 per person (which includes morning and afternoon tea)

The venue is air-conditioned, has a separate dining room/lounge room for eating and drinking and is a lovely space, even my hubby was impressed. The venue has a strict no smoking or no alcohol policy and I'm sure ladies this won't be an issue for 12 hours. Smokers will have to smoke out in the street if necessary.

There is access to fridge, microwave, tea and coffee facilities and great parking at the end of the street which is 100 metres away from the venue - all in all, I don't think we could ask for more. As previously discussed, you will need to make arrangements for your own lunch and dinner, there is a McDonalds about a 5 min drive, but for the first one it might pay to come prepared with something, until you see what is available.

Ladies, being the first away from the shop, I will have some supplies, but please organise yourselves with enough projects to keep you busy as I may not have everything you need on the day.

Anyone requiring cutting or any particular 2Crafty products, please send me an email prior and I will organise to bring along, and will do my best to bring a variety of items for you to look at, as I do have new stock which is still not up on the site, as it is taking me longer than expected to get organised.

To confirm your spot, you will need to make payment of at least $15 by Wednesday 9th February, and this can be done in the following ways.


Please do not hesitate to email me if you would like to come along - mail@allaboutscrapbooks.com.au