Sunday, November 7, 2010

October Challenge Winner and a Project

We had some awesome entries into Octobers Challenge, you girls rocked the challenge!!
Its time to find out the winner and by random draw the winner is
True Random Number Generator


Min: 1
Max: 5
Result: 5
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So Linda Congratulations!!!

Can you please email me your addy so I can get your prize pack out to you


So onto my project for today. I October was a flat out month for me, all for good reasons of course, I was left with a lot of photos to scrap and the following was one of them.

I love weddings, don't you?!?
I love being a part of the couples special day and to help celebrate it with them after. I love it even more so when the couple getting married hold a special place in my heart. The bride was a school friend and her now husband is the perfect match for her, they are such a cute adorable couple and I am so happy for them!!

On this layout I have used Sakura Flowers.
They have had a treatment with Ink Pads, love this technique on my chipboard as I can play, layer and fiddle until I get the right depth in colour on the designs and the chipboard can withstand it all.

I have also used the rest of the Moroccan Corner from THIS POST
I have covered the corners with an ink pad, gave it a spray of Marshmallow Glimmer Mist for a little sparkle and then heat set some clear embossing powder.

Stay tuned because in a couple of days I'm going to share with you the full images of the NEW release designs!! also the girls will be back with more projects to help you get that mojo flowing!!

Anthea