Friday, October 22, 2010

Boy Zone - Kerryn

I've had some problems with my health over the past few weeks, so I haven't been able to create anything new for today, but I still wanted to share something 2 Crafty to inspire you.

I created this door sign for my son's bedroom a month or so ago after he had protested that he did not have one 'like Mum's' hanging on his door.

The door sign was picked up from a cheapy shop and covered with paper. I grabbed a 2 Crafty 6x4 Scallop Frame from my stash to jazz up the plain shape of the sign and it also gave me a place to attach different embellies when I started decorating. The frame has been put through my BigShot in an embossing folder to add some texture to it and then it has been lightly inked with multiple Distress Inks colours to co-ordinate with the papers.

A different way the frame can be used on a project.
Hopefully it has given you some ideas.

Enjoy your day

Oh and PS, Harrison loves his sign.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket