Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet Dreams - Anthea

First of all I want to point out that our DT Call closes on the 20th, so if your thinking about applying then you only have a couple of days left to get your entry in, there have been some amazing entries so far, some very talented ladies out there doing some amazing things with chipboard!! If your after the info then head on over HERE.

So what did you think of our Reader in the Spotlight? Thankyou Belinda for allowing us to share your layout on the blog!! If you want to be featured here on the blog then leave a comment with a link to your projects and you never know you could be the next Reader in the Spotlight!!

I want to share with you another one of my layouts for the SIA Show, I think I'm nearing the end now LOL.
I just love this Bridal Carriage it is gorgeous!
I have also added a Ruthanne Corner to which I cut up to turn into a flourish to add to my flowers
Anthea