Sunday, August 30, 2009

Caught on Camera - Anthea

I have been sick the past week and not spending much time in my scrap room, so when I was well again I couldn't wait to dig into my chipboard!!
Here on this layout I have used a few different pieces


I love these Funky Owls, their just so cute. For this little guy I covered him in white ink and then went around the edges lightly in a blue ink. I have then coloured his eyes in with a pearlised ink. I also love this set of Stars, usually I will use them as a template and cut out stars for my layouts, but here I have covered them in ink and adhered them to the layout
For the Regal Crown I have applied some Crackle paint, allowed it to dry and then adhered it to my title, which is also lightly covered in ink.
The dove was embossed, I have just fallen in love with this technique, though really need to invest in a heat gun to explore it a little more, I have used a clear embossing powder which enhanced the raw colour to the chipboard and added a shine too.

Anthea