Monday, July 6, 2009

If only I knew - Anthea

I love nothing more then to sit and watch my youngest son play, I am intrigued with how he goes about doing what he does and constantly wish I knew what he was thinking, hence the title of this layout.

I love playing with the 2 Crafty Clouds on my boys layouts, here I have applied some Tim Holtz Crackle Paint and then while it was still wet I sprinkled a little Flocking Powder, this helped to add to the fluffy cloud appeal. When this was dry I lightly dabbed some Ink around the edges to make them stand out.

All boys love bugs, and my boys are no exception so I had to add in this cute snail from the Critters pack. I used some Twinkling H20s on him. I just love how they shine and also allow you to blend in the colours

And what outdoor themed layout could be complete without a House, Tree and Fence. I Have used Twinkling H20s on the tree, but for the house and fence I have used some Alcohol inks, I love this it adds depth to the chipboard pieces.


Anthea