Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hospital Friends - Anthea

Sometimes I don't have time to wait for chipboard to dry to finish off a layout, I find that with 3 boys at home that some days I just don't have much time to scrap yet I still want to get something done. This is where your ink pads come in handy, especially if they are new as they have a lot of ink on them and the colours come out so bright and vibrant on chipboard.


Here for this Tab I took the flower out of the centre and lightly coated the tab in ink then using a new ink pad I tapped it around the outside of the flower and then placed them both back together. The Fanciful Butterfly had been coated in a white ink pad and then I lightly tapped more colours around the edges of the wings. I also love to pair up butterflies with pearls =)

This Retro Flower has had the same inking treatment as the other chipboard pieces, but I also wrapped it with some twine (available at the supermarket) and used it as a flower centre for some paper flowers. I also added in a flourish and some pearls.



Anthea