Monday, July 27, 2009

But Im a Girl too - Anthea

When I got my hands on the new Chandalier I got all excited!! I mean I am a Mum to boys and its not like I can use it on a layout for them, this meant a good excuse to play with some girly products!!
The Chandalier has a lot of design already cut into it so I didn't want to distract from that, I just wanted to keep it simple yet elegant as I'm not quite 5 anymore lol

So all I did was lightly add some ink around the edges using a stamping ink pad. By keeping the ink to the edges it helped to add a almost 3-d approach to the chipboard. I then finished it off with some Pearls.


If you have a project using the 2 Crafty Chandalier or any of our other products then we would love to see it, leave a link in the comment section and we may just feature it up here on the blog like Libbies amazing mask!!

Anthea