Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some 2Crafty inspiration with you.
I created a layout featuring my daughter.
"Dreamer"
2Crafty products used:
'Mini Flourish Bits'
'Delicate Lace Border'
'Frame Georgian'
'Mini Branches'
For this layout, I used one of the 'Frame Georgian',
which I heat embossed white,
and backed with one of my papers.
I tucked it slightly behind my photo
and layered it with elements from my papers,
and some flower clusters.
which I heat embossed white,
and backed with one of my papers.
I tucked it slightly behind my photo
and layered it with elements from my papers,
and some flower clusters.
I used one of the 'Mini Flourish Bits'
and one of the 'Mini Branches',
both pieces were embossed white.
and one of the 'Mini Branches',
both pieces were embossed white.
I then tucked them into my floral layers
on the right side of my page.
on the right side of my page.
I also used one of the 'Delicate Lace Borders',
also embossed in white.
I layered it under a strip of one of my papers,
with the lace border peeking out from under it.
I am really loving this layout. The chipboard and colours just pop off the black background.
I hope that you like what I have created.
I hope that you like what I have created.
Until next time!
Lisa




