Hello there, Di Garling back with you today.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another new layout to share with you
& of course I have used some lovely
pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.
2Crafty Chipboard Used....
"Delicate Butterflies"
"A Beautiful Moment With You"-Title
(I trimmed the "with you" off of it
Elsie's Border
"Delicate Butterflies"
"A Beautiful Moment With You"-Title
(I trimmed the "with you" off of it
Elsie's Border
On this layout I have used the chipboard title,
"A Beautiful Moment With You"
but I trimmed the words "with you" off with my scissors
which is so easy to do & that way you can customise them
to suit your layout.
I then basecoated it in white acrylic paint before giving it a
"wash" of watered down apricot acrylic paint. I really like the
shabby chic effect this technique gives the chipboard.
The next piece of chipboard I used was one of the
"Elsie's Borders"
which I tucked it in at the side of my flower cluster.
This is such a lovely piece.
I used the same paint effect on this as what I
used on the title.
which I tucked it in at the side of my flower cluster.
This is such a lovely piece.
I used the same paint effect on this as what I
used on the title.
So all those lovely chipboard pieces teamed with some
lovely layers, a few flowers & a bow & hey presto,
all finished.

