Hello all!
It's Lisa here today with a fun beach layout to share with you.
Bringing some summer vibes your way.
'Fun in the Sun'
2Crafty products used:
For this layout, I used one the polaroid icon from the 'Travel Icons Set',
which I left raw and layered with elements from my papers.
which I left raw and layered with elements from my papers.
I also used one of the 'Mini Family Icons',
also left raw,
and layered in a cluster with some of my paper elements
also left raw,
and layered in a cluster with some of my paper elements
I used half of one of the 'Thin Rectangle Stacked Frames',
that I finished in a bright blue to match my papers.
I have tucked it in among my layers to the left of my photo.
that I finished in a bright blue to match my papers.
I have tucked it in among my layers to the left of my photo.
I also used the 'Fun with a Sun title' for my page,
also finished in the same bright blue as the frames,
and adhered under my photo.
I really love how this one turned out.
I hope you like it too.
Such a fun time at the beach!
Until next time!
Lisa




