I had the best time interacting with the Penguins at Singapore Bird Park.
very hard to get photos with all the reflections and water marks but my
hubby did manage to capture me having so much fun chatting to the Penguins
as they swam over to me.
2Crafty Chipboard used…
Title- Click Capture
Decorative Doily Flourish Frame
Window Shutter set 2
Wavy Filmstrip Border
This title is such a versatile one and perfect for these moments my hubby
took of me enjoying life. I rubbed Old Denim wax on the first word and
then a lighter spread on the second one finished with Old White rubbed
over it for a lighter blue shade.
By cutting the Doily Flourish Frame into two pieces I was able to tuck
it under my photo for glorious detail. I rubbed Ochre wax over it completely
and then added highlights of Vintage Gold for a contrast against all the blue.
The Window Shutter was done similar to the title to get two shades of blue.
Once I was happy with the colours I then glued it onto some patterned paper for
a unique look. It sits over the top of the Wavy Filmstrip which I gave a second coat
of Gesso too for a brighter white. Then I cut a piece of transparency and on the
rough side I sprayed some Lindy’s shades of blue and let it air dry. Glued to the
back of the Filmstrip it was a little bright so I adhered it to some blue cardstock.
The Simple Stories papers and ephemera compliment with the chipboard
for a beachy relaxed vibe. Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Until next time
Charmane x






