Wednesday, August 12, 2026

'July 2015' layout
by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello Everyone!
Rach here with you today sharing my first bit 
of 2 Crafty Chipboard inspro for August....


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2015
Lattice leaves
Fine word set - Months
Oversized flower stem - Set 1


Let's start off with my title...
Something a little different and I like to do from time to time is 
using the date as my title 'July 2015'...
 
Simply inking the July from the Fine word set - Months
this mid blue color & the inking the 2015 with this pretty pink....


Next up and one of my ALL TIME FAVES 2 Crafty Chipboard...
The Lattice leaves, Where I have inked these beauties this fab green color
placed these thoughtout my fussy cut out flower clusters...


Lastly, Is this Oversized flower stem from - Set 1
that I have sitting to the left side of my photos...
Using a paint brush I have dabbed on a thick coat of gesso..

Thanks for stopping by
I hope I have inspired you in someway
Until Next time..