Tuesday, July 28, 2026

"YOU"
Layout By Di Garling


Hello there, Di Garling back with you today.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.

So lovely to be back here sharing with you all.
I have been off for two months
dealing with some health issues but as
they say, "you can't hold a good man down!!

This is my newest layout featuring some lovely
pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used…
"YOU"....I snipped this off the title
Old Windmill
Tiny Henri’s Frame
ATC Mini Butterflies



My newest layout is simply titled "YOU".
I had snipped it off from another title
“You Rock My World”.
That’s the great thing about chipboard,
it is so easy to change it to suit your needs.

After giving the title a basecoat of gesso, I then just gave it a coat
of watered down aqua coloured acrylic paint to give it a bit of a
shabby chic vibe. Too easy.


The next piece of chipboard I used & what is probably
the star of the layout, is this fabulous 
"Öld Wndmill" piece which I again used the same
shabby technique of painting it with a watered down
wash of some brown acrylic paint.


The next chipboard piece I have used is the little
"Tiny Henri's Frame".
I have used it to showcase my title & I repeated 
the same paint effect as I used on the windmill.
This technique is soooeasy to do.


 To finish off my layout I have scattered some sweet 
little mini butterflies from the
"ÄTC Butterflies" pack & again I repeated the same colour etc
that I used on the title, thus tying it all together.