Tuesday, October 22, 2024

"Journey"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

 Hello everyone,

I present to you my second inspiration for this month of October: a layout with photos 
of my grandson taken this summer, contemplating a pond with turtles. He was fascinated!

"Journey"



The chipboard used:

- Thin Hexagon Stacked Frames
- Thin Square Stacked Frames
- Foliage Set 2
- Journey


I start by applying a coat of white gesso to each particle board.
To frame the photos I use a “Thin Hexagon Stacked Frames” and a “Thin Square Stacked Frames”
They are simple while bringing fantasy through their design to this layout which I wanted to be very refined.


I applied Lindy's Gang inks in shades of green to the foliage, using a brush equipped with a reservoir.


I position them around my photos to have a visual impression of extension in relation to the decor 
of the photos. I add splashes of white gesso to obtain a less sharp effect.


"Journey"
I chose this imposing title which fits perfectly and which illustrates this moment when my grandson 
is lost in his thoughts. It is decorated with a single coat of “matte white” acrylic paint.  



    I am hoping that this layout will be a source of inspiration for you.

Thank you very much for your visit!