Thursday, August 15, 2024

"Smile"
Layout By Di Garling


 Well hi there & hello, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & of
course it features some wonderful pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Swirly Heart Corner"
"Great Memories" from the Mini Title Sticks Set #1
"Smile" from the "All Smiles" title

For the "Mini Word Stick" I simply wiped it over very
lightly with some white paint being very careful not to clog up
the engraved letters but to just give it a "washed" look.


For this gorgeous SMILE title I actually snipped it off
of another title that said "All Smiles", so I just trimmed
the "ALL" word & also the "S" off to custom make it to what I
wanted. That is the beauty of chipboard. You can literally make it
how you want it !!


For both the "SMILE" title & this super gorgeous
"Swirly Heart Corner" were both just painted in white
acrylic paint. Toooo easy !!

I will be releasing this layout as a kit.
For more details.