Thursday, July 25, 2024

Wonderful
By Charmane Sharp

 



A Selfie with Mum is always Wonderful. Love the pastel tones of this layout
created for you all. Finnabair paints were used to colour all the lovely 2Crafty
pieces by adding White Pearl to the colours to soften them and spritz of water.




2Crafty Chipboard used…

Seashells set 2
4’ Mandala no.2
Title- Wonderful 
Corner Hannah 




These Seashells are my favourite for a beachy layout. This time I painted with
 a darker edge and added more White Pearl to get a lighter shade over the rest
 of the shells. They are so beautiful tucked under the flowers in lighter shades
of Jade Stone and Spring Blossom. 






To make the Mandala pop I glued it to some printed paper and cut it out, after
 painting it with Mermaid Sparkle. Placing some more of the Shells on top makes
 a great cluster on the corner of my photo.




Corner Hannah piece was cut into three pieces to add glorious swirls
and leaves around my layout. Mermaid Sparkle and Jade Stone matched
perfectly once lighten.






After painting the title I ran it through my machine inside an embossing folder,
for fabulous texture which I highlighted with a light brush of White Pearl.




Fussy cutting, Art Stones, Muslin, Resin pieces and awesome 2Crafty
Chipboard combine to give a soft beach feel with floral elements. I hope
you have enjoyed this layout and think about lightening your paints for
 new colours.

Until next time...

Charmane x