Friday, June 14, 2024

“Sweet”
Layout By Di Garling



Well hi there and hello, thanks so much for calling by.
Today I have another layout to share with you &
naturally I have used some awesome pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard to embellish it.
 
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Sweet" loopy font - title
Aztec Feathers
Mini Butterflies


As my background is quite busy & has a lot going on
I decided to keep the chipboard simple so that it would
standout. It doesn't have to be complicated to look good,
the chipboard pieces always look good themselves!!


As you can see in my photos, I have kept both my title &
those gorgeous feathers plain & simple white, just two
coats of white acrylic paint, too easy.


The other chipboard I have used is a sprinkling of
  "Mini Butterflies"
which I have coloured up with some distress ink to match
 the stamping on my background. I have also
lifted their wings to create a little dimension.

Well thats all I have for you today.
I will be back soon with some more inspiration.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT MY BLOG
CLICK HERE