Wednesday, June 26, 2024

LOVE today ~ by Robin Schelin

 Hi 2Crafty fans! Welcome back to the blog.

Today I have an easy and simple layout to share with you.
 I am really happy with the how well the chipboard pieces fit this layout. 

Hope you like it too!


"LOVE today"


2Crafty used:

Word Circle Set1

Viney Love Letter Words

View Finder



Gesso, Gesso, Gesso those fabulous Chippies!

I love the Viney Love Letter Words! I think they work perfectly with this design. I just painted them with White Acrylic Paint. They look soft against the brown on the patterned paper. Then I placed the word 'today' from the Circle Word Set 1 on top of a word strip and placed on top of the larger word 'LOVE'. I left it raw so it would contrast well, and be the same color as the brown on the paper. 

On the bottom I added one of the View Finders pieces and left it raw as well.
Then just added a sentiment and a bow on top.


And that's it! Easy peasy! I designed this layout to go along with the design printed on the paper. 

Hope you like this.
 I'll be back in a few weeks with more from 2Crafty Chipboard!