Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Cherished Moments
By Charmane Sharp

 



Welcome to the 2Crafty blog today. Cherished Moments are those held in
your heart and relived through scrapbooking. By cutting the Corner Whispy
 Vines into several pieces it meant I could spread the lovely swirls around the
 layout. Giving lovely soft details that stand out.




2Crafty Chipboard used…

Corner Whispy Vines
Cherished Moments- small
Doilies 
Loopy Love Frame 
Mini Hot air Balloons




The title was sprayed with Lindys Afternoon Delight Denim. Heat dried
and then coated with Glossy Accents. I sponged the Gesso on the Doily
to add a little texture which was highlighted by spraying Lindys Whale
 Watch Blue and heat drying for a softer colour.




Lindys T Bird Turquoise was sprayed on the Vines and the leaves had
a little Sea Grass Green applied. I love how heat drying gives the pieces
a softer finish. The Loopy Love Frame was sprayed with Afternoon
Delight Denim and I dabbed it off with a tissue for a softer look.




Love these Hot air Balloons for added detail. I painted with two
 different Blues to bring out the features off them and coated them with
Glossy Accents for gorgeous shine.




I hope you have found some innovation to get you scrapbooking today.
I will be back on the blog shortly. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

Charmane x