Thursday, April 18, 2024

Love This Memory by Tania Ridgwell

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for April.  I have created a layout.

"Love This Memory"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Thin Rectangle Stacked Frames
*Aged Film Strip Set
*2023's
*Mini Title Stick Set 5 


I used the gorgeous Mintay Mamarazzi Collection to create the base for my layout. 
 Once I had created my background I set about putting my page together.

I gave the Aged Film Strip Chippies a spray with Kaisercraft Black Mist and once dry I rubbed some Antique Gold Brush Leaf Gold Paint over them.  I painted the largest Rectangle Stacked frame with Antique Gold Brush Leaf Paint and once dry attached it to my photo and added it to the centre of the page.  I added lots of fussy cut elements and flowers along the top and bottom of my photo.  I cut the Aged Film Strip Chippies into pieces and tucked these in amongst the Embellishment clusters.


I finished off my page by adding a Title from the Mini Stick Title Set 5 and the year 2023.
  I left both of these raw.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.

  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx