Wednesday, March 20, 2024

"Snow Happy"
Layout By Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

This layout was inspired by the happiness of my grandson in this photo taken recently 
during the ski holidays. 
He was so proud to win his first medal for his skiing debut.

"Snow Happy" 



2Crafty Chipboard used:

- Snow Happy
- 6" Circle Zipper Frame Set
- Funky Outline Christmas Trees
- Crystal Snowflakes



To achieve this layout I was inspired by the colors of my grandson’s outfit.

I start by using black gesso on the chipboards "Circle Zipper Frame" and "Funky Outline Christmas".
On the circle I add a thin layer of "Old White" matte wax.

On the chipboard "Funky Outline Christmas" I choose different colors and materials. 
A wax "Lucky Emerald", embossing powder "Ghouly Goblin Green" and again wax "Old White.
I love layering chipboard!


I use "White" embossing powder to embellish the "Crystal Snowklakes" chipboards 
and I insert them into my embellishment cluster.


I do the same for the title, but I make it even whiter by applying two layers.



Nothing special for this layout, just add beautiful chipboards and voila.


Many thanks for your visit!