Monday, February 26, 2024

Pure Joy Charmane Sharp

 



Hello everyone, welcome to the blog again. Charmane with you today
sharing a layout in shades of apricot. A joyful moment captured of my
girl Kaylee. When separating the Clock I decided to leave the border
attached for extra dimension making it a real focal point.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

12x12 Clock Face Frames
Title- Pure Joy
Carrie's Border
Heart Clumps




Every layout needs a perfect title and 2Crafty have hundreds to choose
from. Two shades of Apricot embossing powder and it adds shine 
sitting on my floral fussy cut pieces.




Adding a little love is so simple with the Heart Clumps which I heat
embossed in a Dusty Apricot and sprinkled a touch of white for an
aged finish. Sits beautifully in my cluster.




I love how the clock draws your eye by leaving the border attached and 
making it bolder. This reflects the moment in time I captured and looks
stunning heat embossed with a Clear Gold mix to show some of the Gesso
 underneath. This also allows it to stand out from the border that sits under it.




Carrie's Border adds interest on the background especially with its glorious
coat of Stampendous Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel. The Gold mixed in
it adds wonderful reflection.




Hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my layout full of layers of
fussy cut elements, 2Crafty Chipboard, Resin Cogs and flowers. I will
be back soon with another creation.

Until next time...

Charmane x