Wednesday, February 21, 2024

"fantastic day"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


 Hello everyone,

Here is my second inspiration for this month of February, a layout inspired 
by the theme of travel with a grunge style. 
Using a photo of my grandson posing. I love it!


"fantastic day"





The 2CraftyChipbord used:

- Mini Title Stick Set 5
- 12 X 12 Clock Face Frames
- Stars Pack
- Geometric Arrows
- Steampunk Arrow Set 1
- Steampunk Gears Small 
- Industrial Light Bulbs




I apply a layer of white gesso, I repeat myself systematically during each presentation, 
but I prefer to mention it. 

Mostly, I used Oxide Distress inks. 

I started with the chipboard "Clock Face Frame", I love it so much. 
To embellish it, I use the color "Frayed Burlap"


I then embellished the "Stars" with the colors "rustic wilderness" and "mustard seed, 
by not applying myself, to give an aged effect.


On the chipboard "Steampunk arrow" I mixed the colors "faded jeans" and "rustic wilderness". 
By combining different colors, I was able to superimpose the chipboards while leaving them visible.
I left the chipboards "Mini Title" in a natural way, they harmonize so well!



Playing with these beautiful chipboards is a real pleasure, they perfectly sublimate a layout.

Good scrap!