Monday, August 21, 2023

"You,Me & The Sea
Layout and tutorial video by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone, 

After a short holiday break under the heat I am happy to see you again 
and to present you my second inspiration of this month of August.

I was inspired by this photo of my grandson with his mom 
on the beach sharing a moment of tenderness.

"You, Me & The Sea"






I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE







The 2Crafty chipboard used:



- You,Me & The Sea
- Thin Rectangle Stacked Frames
- Fern Leaf Set
- 11" Fine Floral Frame Set 







I directly apply the Distress Oxide "peeled paint" ink on the chipboards "Fern Leaf" 
I spray a little water to nuance the color. 

I had a few pieces of "Fine Floral" that I ink with different colors "picked raspberry", "spun sugar" and "candied apple". 

On the frame I use white embossing powder. 

After placing my photo I realize a nice exotic bouquet by inserting these pretty branches.




A little reminder at the top of my picture.




I always find the perfect title when I use 2Crafty's great selection of titles for my layouts.

I also embellish it with white embossing powder. 





For more details, feel free to watch the video.


Good scrap to you!