Thursday, August 3, 2023

Shine with Confidence
By Charmane Sharp



Hello everyone thanks for stopping by the blog to view my layout.
This one came about when I decided to cut the Film Strip and place
over the top of two photos. This makes a unique frame and there are
leftovers for another layout. 



2Crafty Chipboard used...

11' Film Strip
Flourish set 2
Lace Doily
Foliage set 10




Applying Lindys embossing powder to the cut Film Strip matches
beautifully to create a focus on my photos.




Cutting the Flourish into several pieces changes the look of the flourish
and allows for more placements. Embossed in white and sprinkling a little 
blue in places makes each piece stand out.





I love all the Foliage sets 2Crafty has and set 10 looks divine with
a light Lavender coat of embossing powder to add texture and show
a little Gesso through it. Tucking them under flowers adds sweet
leafy details.




I had a piece of the doily left from another layout so embossed it
to coordinate this one and tucked it at the top for finishing touches.
I hope you love the colour combination as much as I do.

Until next time...

Charmane x