Monday, March 6, 2023

"Wonder" layout by Moira Gilowey

 Hello again creative 2Crafty friends.
I am sharing my new layout with you all
today featuring some beautiful chippies
from the collection.

Chipboards used include

~ foliage set 10,
~ mini hot air balloon, and
~ numbers.


I prepared the background of my 
layout by adding some rub-ons.


I painted the foliage leaves as well as 
the numbers in blue and
 peach paint and then, once dry, I lightly 
applied embossing ink to the leaves and 
heat embossed them with white
 embossing powder.


I painted the hot air balloons with the same paint, 
adding white ink in the centre.  I then heat 
embossed the bottoms of the balloons 
with white embossing powder as well.


I then assembled my main composition, 
layering the photograph with papers from 
the collection which I used.


I added other rub-ons, my chipboards, 
flowers and ephemera around my photograph.






Splashes of white ink completed my layout.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.

Until next time!