Tuesday, March 14, 2023

"Smile"
A Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello, Di Garling  here with you today
with another layout to share & it features my
eldest granddaughter Mia when she was just three years old. Time sure flies!!

This layout has a watercolour mixed media background
 that I simply created using plain white cardstock.
I think it is just the right look I wanted for my page.
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Fern Leaf Set
Groovy Flower Set
Circle Words Set #1-SMILE
Berry Vine Set




Here I have used one of the "Circle Words" for my title & simply
coloured it black. I wanted it to be a stark contrast against all the hot pink. 

Next up I used the ever popular "Groovy Flowers" to pop in amongst
all the other flowers & by painting them white I think they both stand
out but also add a calmness to the busyness of the clustering.
I cut most of these in half to make them even more economical.


Next up I used some of both the
"Fern Leaf Set" as well as some of the "Berry Vine Set"
  & I coloured all of these green to add some contrast to my page.

I firstly coated the "Berry Vine" leaves in some crackle paste
to add some extra texture before I proceeded to paint them green.


Well I hope you like my layout today & perhaps draw
 some inspiration from it for one of your future projects.


Until next time....